- Leidos's Military & Veterans Health Solutions Group has an opening for a PMO Enterprise Manager on the DHMSM contract in Vienna, VA.
LEIDOS is currently searching for a motivated and adaptable individual to support the Department of Defense Healthcare Management System Modernization (DHMSM) Program, a highly visible $4.3B single award IDIQ vehicle that provides support to the Defense Health Agency. The DHMSM program is the DoD's leading program designed to deploy a modern electronic health record (EHR) system across the United States and around the globe. Leidos, with core partners Cerner, Accenture, and Henry Schein, will support the DHMSM Program Executive Office (PEO) and the Defense Health Agency in the global deployment of our proposed EHR that will deliver improved system capability to the DoD whenever and wherever healthcare is required. The DHMSM system will provide important health IT capabilities to 9.6 million active military, their families, and their beneficiaries. The system will replace the current EHR AHLTA/CHCS, which Leidos built and currently provides sustainment services at locations around the world.
The DHMSM PMO Enterprise Manager will support the senior management team; act as a strategist, consultant and implementer, and ensure that streamlined activities are contained within the organization based on the priorities of the Program Manager. The PMO Enterprise Manager will handle day-to-day management of various activities to allow the Program Manager to focus on program execution.
- Identify and oversee aspects of the DHMSM project as directed by the DHMSM Program Manager (PM).
- Assist in the planning, coordination and execution of the DHMSM program. These efforts will include planning and implementation actions to execute PMO activities needed to meet customer contractual requirements. Activities will include customer interactions to understand and relay government expectations.
- Report directly to the PM, however this individual will be required to interact with DHMSM team Functional Leads and senior management to analyze program issues and assist in managing technical, cost and schedule issues.
- Individual will be required to examine DHMSM business processes and recommend updates and process improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Position includes working interactively with program partners and small businesses to examine core competencies, resource availability and tasking, to ensure alignment with DHMSM Global Wave Deployment schedules.
Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years' of experience. In Lieu of a degree an additional 4 year's of experience is required.
US Citizenship Required-must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust government security clearance.
- Experience in large scale Health IT deployment projects
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, including the proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to analyze data and information and make recommendations to program management.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, including the proven ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously with multiple audiences and against deadline.