Leidos is in need of a software developer for a dynamic and exciting software development program. This position is located in the Northern Virginia and requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance in order to be considered.
The ideal software developer will have the capacity to work both the front-end and the back-end portions of an application and platform environment. The developer will work with the overall program team in the design and development of new applications as well as integrating new solutions on existing applications. The resource will be expected to analyze and solve complex application development problems, identify potential new tools/technologies, and adhere to design concepts and development standards across the entire software development lifecycle. A strong candidate will have commanding knowledge of software development principles and be energized by the capability to learn and implement new skills. The candidate should provide full software build to include front-end and back-end system and sub-system components, O&M services, troubleshooting, system backups and restoral and software upgrades to include deployments the product and/or services residing in development, test and production AWS environments.
- Requires Bachelors and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience deploying applications on Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructures.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience to translate mission requirements to technical specs for solution scope, integrations, and enhancement impacts to scale development work and activities.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve both technical and non-technical issues.
- Analyze and study complex system requirements.
- Demonstrated software engineering/development experience creating web-based products using Angular.JS.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing within an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated experience identifying, recommending, and implementing continuous improvement approaches within teams, processes, or technology
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code delivery mechanisms, such as Maven or Ant.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with Spring, Hibernate.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience designing and building web services
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience using continuous build systems such as Jenkins, Git.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with code repositories, such as Subversion or Git.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with continuous delivery solutions, such as Jenkins, or Puppet.
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with developing HTML views with CSS, and AngularJS controllers. Developing AngularJS services.