Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Cyber Action Officer on the DISA GSM-O program supporting the DISA Command Center (DCC) Network Assurance embedded with DISA Headquarters, Fort Meade, MD.
GSM-O provides network operations and cyber defense support to the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) in support of the DoD and CoCOMs.
• Maintain situational awareness of cyber activity by reviewing DoD, Intelligence Community and open source reporting for new vulnerabilities, malware or other threats that have the potential to impact the DoDIN.
• Serve as a lead for planning, coordination, implementation, validation, mitigation, and compliance of cyber security tasks.
• Prepare and present senior level briefings to share information and status.
• Resolve problems with functionality or performance.
• Prepare orders for staffing and release and serve as main POC for inquiries and communications after order release.
• Support mission-critical Continuity of Operations (COOP).
• Bachelor's degree and 8 years of professional experience; additional related years of experience is accepted in lieu of a degree.
• Must have a DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent) to start and able to obtain CSSP-A certification within 180 days of start date.
• Proficient understanding of Cyber Network Defense (CND) in regards to protect, detect, respond and sustain within a Computer Incident Response organization.
• Understanding of TCP/IP, common networking ports and protocols, traffic flow, system administration, OSI model, defense-in-depth.
• Must have an active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
• Experience with DISA and DoD Networks.
• Advanced Certifications such as SANS GIAC/GCIA/GCIH, CISSP or CASP.
• Experience in intelligence driven defense and/or cyber Kill Chain methodology.
External Referral Eligible