The NISC III program within the CIvil Group at Leidos is seeking a Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems Analyst to help support the FAA customer.
In this role you will support FAA System Operations Security Support Group and implement the Counter-Unmanned Aerial Systems (C-UAS) workflow for cabinet-level departments with statutory authority to use this technology (DOD, DOE, DHS, DOJ)
Primary Responsibilities for the position include:
- Review C-UAS coordination artifacts provided by departments, agencies and installations for suitability in meeting established objective standards.
- Work closely with established points of contact within the department/agency/installation to resolve any discrepancies.
- Attend meetings with department-level staff and FAA leadership to communicate status.
- Other related duties as assigned.
TYPICAL EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Typically requires a BA degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to understand documentation as it pertains to C-UAS. Typical documents include Concept of Operations/Employment; Tactics, Techniques and Procedures, Training plans, and public outreach plans.
- Ability to understand an established workflow for coordinating between the FAA and its Federal partners.
- Ability to understand the safety and security implications to the National Airspace System (NAS) of UAS and C-UAS technologies.
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret clearance.
- Experience working with at least one of the FAA's Federal partners (DOD, DOE, DHS, DOJ).
- Skill in communicating at the senior leadership level within the FAA and its Federal partners.
- Experience within the aviation sector, preferably with the FAA.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving technology and incidents that may impact deadlines unexpectedly.
- Experience with managing pre-existing platforms.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills ability to handle multiple taskings and deadlines