Description: The Source Reviewer should have experience and knowledge of US disclosure policies and guidance (i.e., for specific agencies: Department of State, Department of Defense, and various IC agencies) and experience coordinating and making disclosure decisions within those parameters. The Source Reviewer will review products and approve classification levels for multiple products. The Source Reviewer must be familiar with classification levels within the IC. The Source Reviewer may assist in processing all requests for disclosure of information to partners and reviewing various products for release. The Source Reviewer may be required to verify foreign national status prior to release of classified material, and ensure all classified material is passed appropriately. The Reviewer may work with analysts, authoring offices, and management teams. The position requires excellent writing skills and product review experience within the sponsoring directorate. The successful candidate will work independently amid the editorial and production support staff of the sponsoring office.
• Experience with all source analysis and writing in the IC
• Knowledge of IC guidelines concerning foreign disclosure, and intelligence information sharing; mastery of the functions, processes, principles, methods and procedures used in analyzing, evaluating, and responding to disclosure requests
• An active TS/SCI security clearance with a polygraph is required
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• Analytical tradecraft skills are required
• Previous military experience is preferred
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Excellent communication abilities and a "customer service-oriented" personality
• At a minimum, candidates should have 0-2 years of work experience or internship experience supporting an IC customer.
• Candidates must be familiar with classification levels in the IC.