Leidos is looking for a Scrum Master to join our team responsible for the integration, operations, and sustainment of various operational and in-development systems. This position will manage a systems team made up of automation and deployment engineers in order to deliver the next generation of Geospatial Intelligence technologies to our customer. The effort will harness GOTS, COTS and Custom technologies to deliver advanced production and dissemination capabilities using desktop, web and cloud technologies.Primary Responsibilities:
- Help manage team and program roadmaps
- Drive the daily execution of an agile systems team
- Help define, document, and track the completion of Epics, Stories, Tasks, and Bugs
- Communicate with other Scrum masters, program leadership, customer, and development teams to report on status, blockers, etc.
- Run agile meetings such as daily scrum, retro's, and planning
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, and strong analytical skills and the ability to pay careful attention to detail
- Agile Development knowledge and experience
- Capacity to work well in groups and the ability to lead a team.
- Active Top Secret Clearance and the ability to achieve TS/SCI with Poly post hire
- Requires BS degree and 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 years of prior relevant experience, OR an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree
- SAFe Agile Certification
- 2 years' experience as a Scrum Master
- Certified Scrum Master
- Jira/Confluence collaboration tools experience
- Geospatial Experience including tools such as ArcGIS
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.