Job Requisition:Project Manager
The Leidos Government Health & Safety Solutions Operations is seeking a talented Enterprise content management system Project Manager, contingent upon contract award, to drive the execution of task orders for the National Institutes of Health project in Rockville, MD.
The Project Manager will be responsible for successful service delivery and contract execution of an enterprise content management system and business process management, leading a diverse team comprised of software developers, business analysts, testers, architects, configuration management, and others. The team will employ agile methodologies, including scrum, Kanban, test-driven development. This person will be responsible for compliance with HHS and NIH policies and mandated actions, such as EPLC, security policies, ADA Section 508, and others.
- Provide management, technical leadership and organize the activities and personnel associated with complex software development project using agile methodology
- Understand and oversee all phases of the software development lifecycle using the agile development methodology;
- Managing staff, including hiring, compensation and employee performance assessments;
- Manage software integration and development efforts.
- Develop LOEs for the tasks and get the customer approvals.
- Manage multiple tasks and supervise approximately 30 project teams.
- Provide overall Project Management (PM) support throughout the performance period using customer’s internal processes consistent with principles outlined in the Project Management Institute’s (PMI) PMBOK® Guide.
- Provide technical, administrative, and operational management of assigned projects, including contract and subcontractor management.
- Be accountable to the customer and to Leidos management for the success of the project(s) and team
- Create, manage, and control project schedules and an Integrated Master Schedule
- Perform project risk management and create the required status reports. Manage all project deliverables on time.
- Ensure adequate communication between the stakeholders and other development teams
- Respond to Data Calls such as computer or hardware details, technical attributes of the Systems, or security audits.
- Manage all required activities to ensure alignment with multiple schedules and requirements across all systems and projects as well other interfacing systems and projects.
- Work with the customer to reprioritize activities to refocus work efforts and support activities to address new or changing business needs.
- Work with the stakeholders to determine and document the appropriate level of Enterprise Project Life Cycle deliverables and milestones to ensure a successful outcome for each system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.
- 10 years of experience managing complex software development project preferably enterprise content and records management and business process management projects.
- Minimum 3 years of experience managing projects with Agile development methodology
- PMP Certification
- Experience with working at HHS agencies highly desired
- Experience with Opentext Content Management and records management related projects highly desired.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Health
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.