Leidos ranks in the top 40 on LinkedIn's 2017 "Top Companies" list. We offer challenging and meaningful problems, a collaborative culture, and support for your career goals and growth.
The C4ISR Solutions Division is looking to fill a Program Analyst position in support of the daily operations and long-term business planning efforts of the Prototyping, Integration and Test Division in the C5ISR Center at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD. This position will require an active Secret clearance. Primary Responsibilities
- Coordinate (to include write and submit) weekly activity reports (WARs) based on input from engineering and project staff
- Participate in continuous process improvement activities in the areas of business, fabrication, inventory, logistics, and integration
- Provide input to long-term division planning efforts
- Provide briefing support
- Collect and combine inputs for Program Reviews for division management
- Attend and take meeting notes for project and division meetings
- Track division suspenses from origin to completion
- Coordinate input for division awards
- High School Diploma with 12 or more years of direct relevant technical experience.
- Familiarity with project management methods and terminology
- Experience preparing briefings with MS PowerPoint.
- Experience developing processes and procedures and tracking action suspenses
U.S. Citizen/Active Secret Clearance Preferred Qualifications
- BS Degree in Engineering, Business, Accounting or a related technical discipline (only 8 years of experience required).
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.