The Cyber and SIGINT Solutions Operation under the Intelligence Group of Leidos is seeking an experienced System Analyst with a TS/SCI with polygraph clearance for a program in Annapolis Junction, MD.
PROGRAM SUMMARY: The Prototype Development Support (PDS II) program is a TTO-based, LOE program in support of our customer's Operations organization. Through new development and rapid prototyping, PDS II looks to help its customer find new and better data sources and tradecraft to answer new and existing intelligence questions to accomplish its mission. Working across all areas, using methods that run the gamut from leading edge visualizations, analytic development and new technology research, the PDS II program constantly strives to provide the best solutions for the customer to address their mission needs, all in a fast paced, highly collaborative challenging environment.
The System Analyst must possess a working knowledge and understand of system analysis, software development methodologies, analyzing systems on a mid-large scale.
- Analyzing and resolving complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
- Providing support for system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process
- Configuring and managing Linux operating systems and installs/loads operating system software, troubleshoots, maintains integrity and configures system components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance
- Providing detailed analysis and feedback to agency management and internal customers
- Providing support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client HW and SW technologies to include system analyst, engineering, administration and programming. The candidate will perform System analysis and Linux Admin and Application installation in a prototype development and evaluation lab on customer site. The candidate must be a self-starter and be able to work with a team as well as independently and learn new HW and SW technologies quickly.
- Experience designing applications and complex hardware/software solutions
- Experience planning and designing processing systems
- Bash, python and scripting skills
- Must be able to support software and testing processes
Bachelor's Degree and 8-12 years of experience. Additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Eight (8) to eighteen (12) years of general experience in computer science, computer engineering, engineering, mathematics, or related discipline.
- At least five (5) years of experience in engineering and program processes (CM, QA, risk management, reporting) software development methodologies, planning, designing, and analyzing processing and storage retrieval systems on a mid- to large-scale.
- Candidate must meet all qualifications associated with Sections C3,T1. And C3.T4. of DoD Directive 8570.01-M entitled "Information Assurance Workforce Improvement Program."
- Security+ CE or equivalent security certification
- Experience administering and troubleshooting UNIX/LINUX production systems
- Proven experience in RedHat Linux, CentOS or SELinux System Administration
- 2-3 years of VM and storage (nfs) experience
- Experience with CM tools such as Ansible and Puppet
- Experience with container platforms, preferably Docker
- Proven experience installing and configuring applications
- General networking concepts
- Very strong troubleshooting skills
Experience in three or more of the following:
- Apache tomcat
- Palo Alto firewalls and rule sets
- Docker Containers
- Jupyter Notebooks and GPU technologies
- Experience working with nVIDIA Docker and GPU-compute applications
- Familiarity with STE/STN
- Familiarity with LDAP and how to integrate to it
- Jira or similar ticket tracking system
- PSC and MRM
- Programming experience
- Experience with enhanced visualization and graphing tools
- Experience with Elastic Search and Kibana
- Windows System administration and activity directory
- Data center management experience