The Leidos Government Health & Safety Solutions Operations is seeking a talented Operations Manager, contingent upon contract award, in Rockville, MD.
The Operations Manager will support an Enterprise Content Management System, to drive the execution of task orders for the National Institutes of Health project.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for successful service delivery and platform operations of a content management and collaboration technologies environment.
- Provide planning, analysis, design, development, testing, configuration, installation, implementation, integration, maintenance, and management for all Enterprise Content server and collaboration technology platforms and applications
- Manage a team of enterprise content management system administrators such as SharePoint, Drupal, and enterprise content server administrators
- Ensure timely and effective applications maintenance and repair on all supported software applications as necessary to meet or exceed Customer's operational availability and performance requirements
- Provide efficient performance monitoring of all applications, issuing timely and accurate notification of application outages to the management.
- Collect, store, and analyze data relevant to monitored applications to perform and report accurate root causal analysis of all related issues and to support trend analysis and forecasting.
- Effectively coordinate the procurement and maintenance of all supplies, materials, and supporting software licenses and service agreements
- In collaboration with the Government, develop and maintain standard operating procedures (SOP) for operation, maintenance, and repair of applications.
- Ensure all applications-related data and documentation is added to and maintained current within Knowledge Database and Document Library to provide efficient access to a complete and current source of operationally relevant structured and unstructured data.
- Recommend and implement security features within content management platforms, as necessary, to adhere to NIH security requirements.
- Provide monthly status report on the maintenance activities performed during that month.
- Track the patch releases by the vendors and coordinate the pre-release activities
- Coordinate the testing of the platform prior after a change has occurred
- Oversee and coordinate patch releases and ensure it timely release.
- Coordinate Change requests and manage changes
- Supervise and manage content server helpdesk team
- Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.
- 10 years of relevant experience in a large environment.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in projects with Agile development methodology
- Experience with Opentext Enterprise content server, Drupal and SharePoint platforms will be highly desired.
- Experience with working at HHS agencies highly desired
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance