Job Requisition:Information Assurance Security Specialist
Leidos is seeking an Information Assurance Security Specialist to join our team. This candidate will serve as a member of the ACE-IT CAL / PPSM team. The candidate will monitor customer programs registrations in the DoD Registry for discrepancies and support the client program and the client service management. They will serve as a representative through the service management resolution process, including processing DoD service management Component Local Service Assessments (CLSA), Further Action (FA) requests, Non-Standard Boundary and Port Exception requests, and Banned Services Exception requests. Maintain proficiency in information systems security, networking and infrastructure, and technical documentation comprehension. Assess vulnerabilities and appropriate implementation strategies for use of protocols and services and their associated ports. Use the Category Assurance List (CAL) as the authoritative source for ports, protocols, services, networks environments, and boundary combinations.
Location: Prefer Vicksburg, Mississippi or Hillsboro, Oregon, but will also consider remote work.
- Perform technical reviews of new and existing DoD program and support assessments for boundary protection improvements.
- Ensure PPS is registered in the PPSM Registry.
- Army Registry for Network Layer 3 Devices (ARNLD) whitelist databases and effectively ensuring that required records are entered and kept updated on a recurring basis.
- Member of USACE configuration management board.
4 to 8 years’ experience in the following areas:
1) Experience in developing and seeing completion of circuit accreditation packages
2) Experience with networking administration of boundaries and firewalls
3) Knowledge of registering PPS in the DoD Central Registry and process all PPSM requests IAW DoD Instruction 8551.1
4) Understanding of the role of the CND Service Providers for network protection services at Tier 2 for the NIPR and SIPR.
5) Army Registry for Network Layer 3 Devices (ARNLD) and the DoD NIPRNet DMZ Whitelist databases and effectively ensuring that required records are entered and kept updated on a recurring basis.
6) DoD and Army Information Security regulations, publications, and policy
7) Experience with eMASS
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology preferred; Bachelor in other major with 4 years of experience and certification is acceptable.
Desired Certifications: DOD 8570.01, IAM-II/IAM-III (CISSP or CAP or CISM-required (CCNA Security-optional))
Clearance: Secret Clearance w/SSBI (be able to possess or already obtained) Required; TS preferable
• Familiar with USACE and ACE-IT
• Firewalls: Cisco ASA, Checkpoint
Server & Operating Systems / Software
• Windows Server 2012, MS SQL Server, SQL Reporter, Windows/PowerShell Scripting, Windows 10, Linux/Unix, Sun Solaris 10/11, Cisco IOS, MS Office 2013, Project 2013, Visio 2013, Tenable Security Center and Nessus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security1000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.