Job Requisition:Pricing Analyst
The Civil Group at Leidos has an opening for a Pricing Analyst to work in our Rockville, MD office. The position will assume responsibility for a variety of estimating, pricing and cost volume activities. This is a fast-paced position requiring attention to detail, demonstrated leadership and problem solving skills, ability to multi-task and thrive in a deadline-driven environment, and a willingness to work extended hours as needed to finish the job and see a proposal through to completion.
Leads the timely development of proposal pricing and cost volume deliverables in accordance with technical, management and cost specifications of a request for proposal (RFP). Includes the coordination of kick off and fact-finding meetings, collection of cost, scheduling and performance elements from functional departments, cost / pricing strategy and analytical support to program / teams. Primary responsibilities include:
• The ability to identify proposal / RFP financial risks and opportunities
• Interfacing with the proposal team (senior management, program managers, contracts, finance, and operations personnel) to ensure that proposal costing is in compliance with all federal government regulations (CAS, FAR) and internal policies and procedures
• Basis of Estimate (BOE) quality review and evaluations; working closely with BOE SME or lead analyst
• Knowledge of cost volume preparation requirements and support of the cost volume lead in preparation for color reviews
• Performing cost/price analysis, developing pricing templates and Excel-based models to evaluate different strategies and “what-if” scenarios
• Conducting financial analyses to support compilation of business case assessments including cash flow, NPV and IRR
• Ad-hoc cost and performance analyses and other special projects
• May require some evening, weekend and holiday work depending on the stage of the proposal
Bachelors’ Degree with 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master’s Degree with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience
• Pricing, estimating and/or proposal experience
• Excel/modeling skills including use of formulas, pivot tables and Macros
• Demonstrated intermediate/expert user-level proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Ability to quickly comprehend processes and learn systems / tools
• Ability to develop and present cost proposal financial data for review by management
• Working knowledge of proposal processes including generation of cost volume documents/deliverables
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with an ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment, while managing multiple priorities and tasks
• Effective interpersonal (written, verbal and presentation) skills
• Willingness to travel, if required
• Experience using PROPRICER pricing software
• Experience pricing Federal government procurement actions
• Familiarity with FAR, DFAR, TINA, CAS, government audit and management agencies, estimating systems and estimating disclosure statements
• Familiarity of different proposal (ROMs, NTEs, D/C, GSA Schedule, IDIQ, etc.) and contract (FFP, CPFF, CPIF, T&M, etc.) types
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.