You are an energetic, organized, personable team-member that will oversee all of the support to our new Charlotte, NC office which is projecting significant growth in 2019 and 2020! Our careC2 Office Manager will essentially ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and will liaise with other administrative and functional staff.
The careC2 Office Manager is responsible for providing administrative assistance to careC2 staff and management. The careC2 Office Manager reports to the careC2 Program Manager and is a position within the careC2 Program Management Office.
The Office Manager maintains office efficiency by implementing and maintaining Leidos processes, procedures and tools for a wide range of functions:
- Duties including:
- Procuring equipment / supplies
- Organizing and scheduling meetings
- Liaising with Leidos staff, vendors, and clients/customers
- Managing databases; summarizing information into appropriate reports.
- Tracking, reviewing, and monitoring information
- Attending meetings with senior management
- Note taking and preparation of letters, presentations, reports and developing team-wide and executive communications
- Travel support (booking transport and accommodations as well as assistance with expense reports)
- Leidos event support and oversight etc.
- Supports retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of assets
- Assisting Human Resources and other functional staff as necessary
- With additional growth, office manager may supervise, delegate and monitor the work of additional administrative staff
The careC2 Office Manager will leverage Leidos policy and process in order to help careC2 gain efficiency and takes initiative and uses problem solving techniques to resolve issues that arise. The office manager must be very organized, with the ability to balance priorities and tasks. Maintains professionalism in written and spoken communication to internal team members, other Leidos stakeholders and clients.
- High School Diploma with 3 - 5 years of relevant office management experience
- Strong ability in problem solving and troubleshooting with a firm commitment to quality
- Demonstrated experience with successful interaction between customers and vendors
- BA degree with 1 - 2 years experience