Leidos Corporate Architecture and Engineering group is seeking a candidate to join our End User Services leadership team as the Senior Manager of Endpoint Engineering. In this strategic role, you will lead the development and execution of our corporate endpoint management strategy, which will include the following major initiatives:
- Completing our transition to Windows 10 and establishing our modern servicing methodologies
- Enhancing our Dell integrated lite/zero touch provisioning model
- Executing against our Office 365 roadmap
- Establishing our Apple MacOS service model
- Modernizing our VDI solution to a "desktop replacement" capable service
This position can be supported from one of the following locations: Reston - VA, Gaithersburg - MD, Orlando - FL, King of Prussia - PA, or San Diego - CA. Telecommute option is also available for the right candidate.
- Lead the development and execution of device management roadmaps and strategy
- Provide day to day direction, project leadership, and functional management of team members that design, deploy, and sustain the Leidos desktop platforms and management systems
- Act as a senior escalation point of contact for the Leidos operations and support organizations
- Deliver concise and accurate engineering documentation including design artifacts, knowledge guides, and operating procedures
- Partner and collaborate with sister organizations including Corporate Information Security, Data Center, Operations, and Health management teams to ensure integrated and fully vetted solutions
- Engage with our CTO and collaborate with business unit organizations.
- Bachelor's degree and minimum 8 years of relevant experience in systems engineering.
- Knowledge of endpoint management tools, including SCCM, MDT, Active Directory/GPO's, etc.
- Project management and leadership experience at all stages of the project lifecycle.
- Proven success managing IT service delivery in a highly secured and large scale enterprise.
- Strong understanding of engineering and service methodologies and processes (ITSM, ITIL, etc.)
- Prior experience as a functional leader of engineering organizations.
- Knowledge of project financial modeling and O&M efforts (ROM, BOE, etc.)
- Prior experience leading a diverse and geographically distributed workforce.
- Extensive experience overseeing the architecture, engineering, and sustainment of endpoint engineering services (operating system baseline and deployment, patching, software distribution, etc.)
- US Citizenship is required and able to obtain security clearance.
- Understanding of endpoint security principles including such as FDCC, NIST, USGCB, DISA STIG.
- Experience delivering Windows 10 desktop experiences on VDI.
- Knowledge of Dell provisioning processes including CFI, dynamic imaging, and Connected Config.
- Exposure to Windows endpoint management in an Office 365 environment.