Come join Leidos and our high-performance team in helping the Air Force solve some of its most challenging problems. This is an opportunity to manage a variety of technology development efforts working collaboratively with our customer. This requires a Program Manager who enjoys working as part of a team, can adapt to changing customer requirements and tasking, and has a background and interest in technology.
- Manage multiple Air Force sensor technology research projects
- Work closely with our government customers and project principal investigators to ensure projects meet or exceed customer requirements, complete on schedule and within budget.
- Ensure contract technical and financial deliverables are of high quality and provided to the customer on schedule
- Collaborate with fellow staff and maintain a team-oriented, proactive, and engaging relationship with fellow staff members to keep abreast of other Leidos work and technologies that can be leveraged by the programs you manage.
- Demonstrate high integrity in all you do, taking pride in your work, and being transparent with our team and your customers
You will need these to be successful in this role:
- An engineering or engineering management degree with training in project management principles and processes.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or engineering management with training in project management principles and processes with 8 plus years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 plus years of prior relevant experience.
- 8+ years of experience leading technical teams and/or projects.
- Minimum SECRET clearance, with ability to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
You will wow us even more if you possess these:
- Current TS/SCI Clearance
- Prior experience managing DoD programs
- PMP Certification
- Experience working in a DoD laboratory environment and/or developing and testing sensor hardware and systems.