As the .NET Software Developer at Leidos, you will work with a team of developers supporting programs with the design, creation, maintenance, and testing of .NET web applications using C#, Entity Framework, and SQL Server 2005/2008. The successful candidate will be detail-oriented and a highly motivated self-starter that is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members. This position is located in Newport News, VA. This position will require a selected candidate to be able to obtain a TS SCI security clearance. A sign-on bonus may be offered!
• Support software development, enhancements, unit testing, and maintenance efforts.
• Convert requirements into functional web pages.
• Generate code according to software coding guidelines.
• Produce software documentation and runs software through unit test procedures.
• Follow configuration management procedures.
• Perform other technical and documentation tasks.
• Interact daily with supervisors and/or functional peer groups. Interaction normally involves exchange or presentation of factual information.
• Bachelor's degree in a corresponding field related to Computer Science and minimum four (4) years of related experience or Associates degree in a corresponding field related to Computer Science and minimum six (6) years of related experience.
• Previous experience with one or more of the following technologies: C#, ASP.NET, Ajax, JQuery, Web Services (SOAP/REST), CSS, HTML, and SQL.
• Knowledge/experience with common SDLCs.
SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIREMENTS: U.S. citizenship and able to obtain and maintain TS/SCI clearance.
• Experience with LINQ.
• Entity Framework or similar ORM.
• Source Control, Continuous Integration, Configuration Management.
• Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) Management.
• Technical Writing.
• Agile / Scrum SDLC.
• Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
External Referral Eligible