Leidos is seeking qualified candidates interested in supporting a Government customer's mission in Springfield, VA for the position of Information Assurance/Security Specialist. All candidates must position an ACTIVE TS/SCI level clearance to be considered.
Specific Info Assurance/Security Specialist duties include:
- Prepare and maintain assessment and authorization packages to obtain approvals to operate IAW ICD 503, CNSS 1253 and NIST 800-53 Rev 4
- Lead/support the quarterly Federal Information Security Management Act audits
- Experience preparing for and conducting command cyber readiness inspection self-inspections/audits audit activities associated with As needed, design and develop IA or IA enabled products, interface specifications, and approaches to secure the environment
- Experience lifecycle management and mitigation of security/cyber related incidents
- Experience implementing and managing a patch and vulnerability management and reporting program
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- CISSP, CISM
- CEH, CHFI (a plus)
- GCIH Certification (a plus)
- ITIL Certification NGA Experience
- Bachelors Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters Degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
"External Referral Eligible"
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.