Job Requisition:Full Motion Video Analyst-Journeyman-TS/SCI with Poly REQUIRED-Springfield, VA
Leidos is seeking a candidate to support our Springfield VA customer as a Full Motion Video Analyst (FMV Analyst). All candidates must possess an ACTIVE TS/SCI Clearance to be considered.
The successful candidate will be a member of an integrated government-contractor team providing direct support to U.S. National Security objectives. As an FMV analyst, the successful candidate will:
- Exploit NTM and/or Motion Imagery in a high ops tempo intelligence fusion environment
- Utilize advanced imagery analyst skills, plotting, map reading, object identification by order-of-battle, and facility identification and description by purpose and function
- Produce imagery-derived intelligence products and reports for publication and distribution to a broad range of customers
- Prepare and present briefings to senior level officials
Successful candidate will exploit a variety of types of imagery to include NTM and Motion Imagery. The analyst will provide imagery analytical tradecraft in direct intelligence support to the warfighter, policymakers, and the Intelligence Community. The analyst must be familiar with additional data sources such as HUMINT and SIGINT to integrate data into a complete picture of specific customer analytical issues; identify intelligences gaps; and prepare intelligence requirements as needed. As a member of this team, the successful candidate will also provide situational awareness by generating daily intelligence documents, briefings, and datasets.
- Successfully completed a military or government Intelligence training course
- Active TS/SCI required and willingness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance upon request.
- Bachelors Degree with 3 years of intelligence experience or equivalent.
- Must be able to work rapidly in a high tempo, high stress environment that often requires multi-tasking
- Provide real-time support in a high ops tempo work environment as an integral part of a team
- Experience with Nation Technical Means (NTM) and Full Motion Video (FMV)
- Demonstrate good oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the imagery and intelligence collection processes
- Familiarity with data mining using M3, open-source reporting and other intelligence sources
- Familiarity with RemoteView, ArcGIS or comparable ELT software
- Perform geo-locational mensuration functions, extracts coordinates and positional relationships from digital database systems
- Maintain and use geospatial databases
- Compile, segregate, evaluate, research, interpret, analyze, and disseminate intelligence information to support operations
- Knowledge of intelligence organizations and systems; collection and reporting systems, intelligence information sources; techniques of identifying, collating, evaluating, and analyzing information
- Knowledge of multi-spectral imagery exploitation
- Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience with MAAS
- Experience with terrain analysis
"External Referral Eligible"
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:24/7 12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.