Global Information Grid (GIG) Service Management-Operations (GSM-O), a Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Cisco Voice Engineer. Our customer is the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) located at Scott AFB, IL and acts as the provider of GIG/Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations.
- Manage and maintain a large, complex and highly resilient voice Infrastructure.
- Experience with Cisco Voice platforms, Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Unity and Cisco Unified Boundary Element (CUBE).
- Manage, configure, troubleshoot and assure service supporting all aspects of a Cisco voice and data network. Must be organized, document oriented, possess skills in Visio diagramming, and understand WAN principals.
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop technical policy and work instructions and reporting in support of an enterprise IP telephony network.
- Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical problems utilizing expert knowledge of SIP signaling and call-flows.
- Troubleshoot remote site registration, signaling and media problems.
- Configure route plans, route lists, device profiles, calling search spaces, and route partitions. Validate change requests and ensure accuracy.
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco Unity Connection features, subscribers, call handlers and call routing rules.
- Manage troubleshoot and configure Cisco and or Juniper routing and switching rules.
- Requires BS degree and 4-8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6-10 years prior relevant experience. Additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Expertise in SIP internetworking
- Demonstrable experience of advanced troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose network problems for routing, switching, security and large scale voice implementations.
- DoD 8570 IAT II (Security+)
- Currently possess an active Secret security clearance.
- Working knowledge of Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP) including associated G.711 and G.729 codecs and Digital Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF).
- Experience with Oracle SBCs and other voice media gateway appliances.
- Experience supporting distributed firewall infrastructure.
- Experience creating/supporting IPSec MPLS VPN infrastructure *Experience implementing and supporting BGP routing protocols *Experience designing, configuring and troubleshooting QoS classification, marking and prioritization of network traffic (voice, critical applications, etc.).
- Familiarity with IPSec implementation and troubleshooting.
External Referral Eligible