Systems Engineering Technical Trainer
Leidos is seeking a Systems Engineering Technical Trainer. The successful candidate is responsible for technical training and documentation development and technical instruction in support of Air Traffic Management Systems developed and fielded by Leidos. This will require technical coordination with counterparts in Systems Engineering, Software and Test organizations. The primary location will be in the William J Hughes Technical Center in Atlantic City New Jersey but will require occasional travel to FAA locations across the country. The primary systems will be in the Air Traffic Management domain, with primary focus on the ATOP system initially.
The successful candidate will have hands on, demonstrated experience developing and delivering technical training courses for the FAA Tech Ops workforce including Web Based Training Materials compatible with the FAA eLMS learning management system. The candidate will be required to represent Leidos to the FAA customer in a positive manner, demonstrating exceptional communication skills.
• Perform technical training development, and instruction for Air Traffic Management Systems fielded by Leidos.
• Establish and maintain a direct working relationship with FAA training representatives responsible for the FAA systems fielded by Leidos.
- Typically requires BS and 8-10 years of prior relevant experience, or 15 - 20 years' experience in the Air Traffic Management domain.
- Demonstrated direct experience developing and implementing large scale operation and maintenance training programs for the FAA in the Air Traffic Management Domain
- Demonstrated experience with the training design process using a Systems Approach To Training documented in FAA Standard 028C.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently at a customer facility.