Job Requisition:AIMS Subcontract Manager
The Subcontracts Program Manager position will manage and integrate the subcontracts and acquisition planning for the Antarctic Support Contract, Antarctica Infrastructure Modernization for Sciences (AIMS). The position will be responsible for the Capital Project acquisition planning and subcontract management activities. This includes ensuring major subcontract teammates, other subcontractors and suppliers cost, schedule, and technical performance meet subcontract requirements and support program milestones and requirements.
- Leading and integrating a cross functional team of Project Managers, Functional Managers and Subcontract Administrators to achieve successful acquisition planning and execution. Included are Executive reviews, supplier reviews, program reviews, contract closeout and all associated metrics.
- Responsible for and directs key phases of the major subcontractors from initiation of the business case for make or buy decisions through requests for proposals, subcontract management plans, negotiation strategy, cost accountability and program execution.
- Lead a team to execute highly complex subcontracts. Experience with TINA subcontracts and supplier management is necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration or related field)
- 15+ years related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to establish relationships internally and external to Leidos
- Expert knowledge within Government contracts and subcontracts
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Ability to draft and review Statements of Work
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with subcontractors to drive positive results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and/or manage change
- Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional relationships
- Ability to develop and contribute to the execution of long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
- Excellent business acumen and ability to formulate solutions to complex problems and clearly communicate strategies to large audiences
- Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously
- Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization
- Informal leadership, lead, or mentoring experience
- TINA Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with incentive fee type subcontracts
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.