No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer. When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
Leidos has an opening for a Project Coordinator to support the ESA IV Program.
- Provide operational support to Service Delivery Staff (SDS) Government Task Managers (GTM)
- Facilitate operational / project meetings, prepare Agenda, take detailed project notes and distribute meeting notes. Track and report status of action items to GTM
- Works with IT Infrastructure Operations GTMs to coordinate projects and/or operation schedules and activities and communicate with parties involved
- Collect and report service tickets' (Incident, Service Request, & Change Request) status.
- Assist with data entry into government asset management application
- High school diploma and a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Project Coordinator
- Experience using Microsoft Office
- General knowledge of Information Technology functional areas and responsibilities
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience using Microsoft Project
- Strong organizational skills, acute attention to detail, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks while still meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of project management and technical documentation tools