The Subcontracts Program Manager position will manage and integrate the subcontracts and acquisition planning for the Antarctic Support Contract, Antarctica Infrastructure Modernization for Sciences (AIMS). The position will be responsible for the Capital Project acquisition planning and subcontract management activities. This includes ensuring major subcontract teammates, other subcontractors and suppliers cost, schedule, and technical performance meet subcontract requirements and support program milestones and requirements.
- Leading and integrating a cross functional team of Project Managers, Functional Managers and Subcontract Administrators to achieve successful acquisition planning and execution. Included are Executive reviews, supplier reviews, program reviews, contract closeout and all associated metrics.
- Responsible for and directs key phases of the major subcontractors from initiation of the business case for make or buy decisions through requests for proposals, subcontract management plans, negotiation strategy, cost accountability and program execution.
- Lead a team to execute highly complex subcontracts. Experience with TINA subcontracts and supplier management is necessary.
- Bachelor's degree (Business Administration or related field)
- 15+ years related experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to establish relationships internally and external to Leidos
- Expert knowledge within Government contracts and subcontracts
- Excellent negotiation and influencing skills
- Proficient in Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Ability to draft and review Statements of Work
- Demonstrated ability to develop effective relationships with subcontractors to drive positive results
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and/or manage change
- Demonstrated ability to build internal cross functional relationships
- Ability to develop and contribute to the execution of long-term strategies and tactical plans to achieve enterprise objectives
- Excellent business acumen and ability to formulate solutions to complex problems and clearly communicate strategies to large audiences
- Strong organizational skills to handle many overlapping projects simultaneously
- Ability to successfully interface and interact with all levels of the organization
- Informal leadership, lead, or mentoring experience
- TINA Knowledge and Experience
- Experience with incentive fee type subcontracts