The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity for an experienced Full Stack C# Developer in Columbia, MD.
The Software Developer/Engineer will join a small team that's mission is to provide Information Assurance (IA) Architecture Analysis and Security Engineering Support for the implementation and fielding of the National Leadership Command Capability in support of Nuclear Command, Control, and Communications (NC3), Continuity of Government (COG), and Senior Leader communications. Leidos will consider candidates interested in working a 32 hour work week for this position.
The Software Engineer shall provide software development support for a cyber security related tool that will provide risk assessment teams with a versatile, simple, accurate way to document the risk assessment process
- Collaborate with other software developers and security engineers to identify appropriate security analyses, defenses, and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle to help design embedded security features.
- Analyze software designs and implementations from a security prospective and identify and resolve security issues
- Participate in an agile software development team for new systems development including Scrum, sprint planning, reviews, demos, and retrospectives.
- Interface with Product Owner/customers to collect, communicate, and understand requirements during product grooming sessions.
- Identify recommendations for improving security documentation and software development process standards.
- Set up and use of build management and configuration management tools.- Implement attribute and role based access control concepts and techniques.
- Set up and configuration of development environments including software development tools, VMWare, and troubleshooting network and/or machine problems as it pertains to the development environment.
- Understanding of secure systems engineering development.
- Develop design documentation including class diagrams, sequence diagrams, use cases, and system architecture documentation.
- Perform trade-off analyses and present options to the customer for review and approval.
- Bachelor of Science degree from an accredited university in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 14 years of experience as a Software Engineer on programs and/or contracts with the Federal Government is required.
- The engineer must have experience developing, maintaining and enhancing complex and diverse software systems (e.g. processing-intensive analytics, novel algorithm development, manipulation of extremely large data sets, real-time systems, and business management information systems) based upon documented requirements.
- The engineer must have C# and Java script experience. Other languages may be considered on a case by case basis
- TS/SCI with polygraph required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.