The Intelligence and Homeland Security Group of Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Instructor/Facilitator to support the Chief Human Capital Office (CHCO) for an Intelligence Community (IC) program in Northern Virginia. An Active TS/SCI with polygraph security clearance is required for this position. The candidate will support Government staff in developing a broad range of written products in support of senior leadership and USG policymakers.
- Contractor shall carry out instructional and facilitator functions in support of the ILN (Intelligence Learning Network) programs including but not limited to: Understanding the IC (UIC) and Integrating the IC (IIC) and corresponding alumni events.
- Facilitate and instruct in the ILN programs in an effective and efficient manner, both online and in the residential portion of the programs.
- Evaluate program performance and assist in the design and development of new (and/or updating of existing) instructional modules to continuously improve the programs (both online and in the residential portion).
- Assist in all aspects of the instructional, administrative and logistical preparation, execution and breakdown of the ILN programs in accordance with UIC and IIC Course Pre- and Post-Class Checklists.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires a BA degree and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- 5 years' experience as an Instructor/Facilitator.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating small and large group training activities to achieve desired training outcomes in both resident and virtual/online classroom environments.
- Demonstrated ability to produce presentations and other products suitable for senior level personnel in the IC.
- Experience with the following:
- Microsoft PowerPoint -create files, insert animation and graphics, insert screen shots from other documents and web pages.
- Microsoft Excel- create new files, write basic addition and average formulas, build graphs from data sets, and export tables and graphs to PowerPoint and Word.
- Adobe Connect- be able to lead a group session, download chat transcripts and convert into Word documents that are then sent to students.
- lntellipedia, Spyspace, Sharepoint- be able to edit details on wikis, blogs, and sites.
- BlackBoard- be able to post entries, troubleshoot student access problems, and edit pages as needed for example adding tables, text, images and hyperlinks.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly.
- Facilitator certification by either a commercial or USG entity is desired.
- Instructor certification by either a commercial or USG entity is desired.