No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is currently seeking a Training Support Technician. Responsibilities include the following:
• Supports training delivery through the care, maintenance, and accountability of all training equipment and supplies.
• Use proper sanitation procedures in the maintenance and repair of training equipment.
• Transport training equipment and PPE as required.
• Assist with setup and recovery of training equipment at training venues as required.
• Maintain a record of defective equipment and turn it in properly for disposition.
• Coordinate with instructors, subcontractors, and team leads regarding support for successful course delivery
• Interacts daily with supervisor, peer groups, and customers.
• Normally receives some instruction on routine work, general instructions on new assignments.
• Travels in support of job requirements. (less than 10%)
• Maintain sufficient stock of clean and serviceable PPE
• Operate Non-CDL government vehicles
• Comply with all safety procedures
• High school graduate or GED equivalent required and a minimum of three years related experience.
• Ability to lift, turn, and carry heavy equipment (up to 60 pounds) to support training.
• Perform detailed tasks under time constraints.
• Must be able to accommodate a flexible work schedule.
• Ability to work with people at different levels.
• Strong interpersonal, communication, written, and oral skills, to include the ability to work well as part of a team.
• Posse a valid state driver's license
• Successfully complete Leidos pre-placement screenings including, but not limited to, criminal background check, financial institutions/credit bureau check, and drug testing,
• Successfully complete FEMA background/security check.
• Complete disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act
• Due to Federal Contract Regulations, U. S. citizenship is required.
• Must have an accepted form of government-issued ID compliant with the Real ID Act