Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient through information technology, engineering and science. careC2™, a Leidos Health Products and Services business, is delivering on this mission with a next generation care coordination software solution that enables the healthcare enterprise to effectively and efficiently manage the delivery of care. This single, consolidated environment for managing episodes of care with a real-time, common view for all care providers - including patients, families, clinicians and other care givers or coordinators - reduces variation and potential issues as it follows the patient through each phase of their medical care treatment, measuring how well the care providers are performing against and expected outcome. We are re-imagining how we provide visibility, oversight and management of patients across the entire care continuum that is based on consolidated views of the patient's priorities and holistic, actionable insights aimed at improving productivity and enhancing the patient experience.
We seek experienced health care disruptors driven to push the boundaries of what healthcare is and redefining aspects of the industry altogether. We need doers who want to run fast and shape a new product-line business that is well supported by a large, well-established and aggressively growing organization !
careC2 currently has an opening for a Senior Director of Client Impact working remotely with 75% travel to support our customers.
You will be responsible for achieving the desired objectives across a defined customer base including revenue, customer satisfaction, customer retention, customer renewal and growth with oversight of client experience and engagement strategy. You will develop and maintain long-term relations with defined key customer executives essential to achieving and aligning both Leidos and client objectives. You are driven by deepening market penetration for your primary account(s). In addition to your reaching or exceeding your sales targets, success as our Sr. Director of Client Impact will be measured by customer satisfaction survey. You will also lead in developing presentation packages, pricing structure, and new solutions, programs, and projects.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with senior executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of strategic importance to the organization/project.
- Develop and implement strategic plans in order to proactively enhance the customer experience and growth objectives
- Knowledgeable of all careC2 products and services with focus on serving the clients and uncovering and cross-selling opportunities within existing accounts.
- Serve in a senior advisory role for our customers through providing both technical advice and expertise. Your input will have significant impact on our careC2 strategic client outputs.
- Utilize significant conceptualization along with your ability to reason and interpret in effort to develop new solutions and improve upon existing solutions, programs and processes unique to our careC2 business which lead to a competitive advantage for Leidos in the healthcare marketplace.
- Leadership responsibilities will include coaching teams and individual contributors along with leading on critical and complex programs.
- Responsible for account planning process, managing account P&L, accounts receivables balances
- Bachelors degree required with 12-15 years of experience in the healthcare industry, or Masters with 10+ years or prior relevant experience.
- Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Demonstrated experience selling technology and performance improvement solutions in the healthcare industry.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Demonstrated expertise and knowledge of industry practices and trends.
- Masters Degree.