No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions.
We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs including those that:
- Power homes and businesses
- Guide air traffic
- Streamline tax returns
- Protect digital footprints
- Contain environmental incidents
- Heighten port security
- Enable scientific discovery
Protect yourself and your family, with the benefits of working for a world-class employer.
When you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of Ethisphere Institute's "World's Most Ethical Companies"
Leidos...We strive to make the complex clear
The Leidos NISC III team is seeking a dynamic senior level scheduler to join the National Airspace System Integration Support Contract (NISC III) team.
The position will be supporting the Federal Aviation Administration's (FAA) Eastern Service Area (ESA) NISC support team with the goal of providing outstanding customer service to FAA customers receiving NISC services throughout the eastern service area. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the NISC III mission. The NISC III contract provides technical and scheduling support for projects, to include; towers, buildings and other large facilities.
The applicant will provide project administration and data analysis support for program/project management activities related to the implementation of assigned projects. The chosen applicant will provide assistance and recommendations to managers and staff who directly affect the conduct and attainment of goals. Using software like Primavera or Microsoft Project, Microsoft EXCEL and Tableau, the selected candidate will assist clients and end users in the utilization of existing systems, programs, reports and procedures. The employee will support the various program areas by participating in impromptu and monthly program team meetings and national/regional telcons. Additional support includes the preparation of written documents and providing input on written correspondence. The selected candidate must have excellent customer service skills necessary to interact with senior level management and internal and external customers, as well as foster an environment of cooperation between different departments and co-workers.
Typically requires a BA degree and 8 - 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Ability to apply experience and comprehensive technical knowledge of analytical and statistical theories, principles, concepts, methods and techniques to accomplish assignments.
- The ability to provide analysis that will support the creation of actionable products that provide predictive and prescriptive analytics to enable informed management decisions.
- The ability to design, develop and adapt statistical models and other research methods in support of retrieving, interpreting and summarizing information to explore relationships between multiple variables.
- Use sound scientific and quantitative information to provide overall project results, technical reports and/or recommendations to management and PIMs as a basis for making decisions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in project management support specifically project management of the built environment including design and construction of facilities and infrastructure.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in scheduling projects using an industry accepted scheduling tool. (Primavera, Microsoft Project, etc.)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in developing resource loaded project schedules.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working a Corporate Management System (similar to the FAA's CWP).
- Communications: must accomplish clear and concise general and technical writing, prepare and conduct effective technical presentations, provide thorough project monitoring and reporting, and tactfully coordinate with a variety of project stake holders, peers and management levels.
- Computer Applications: Capable of applying MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, database management applications, and know how to use the Internet as a data gathering and communicating tool.
- Administrative: Provides organized documentation, and has an awareness of general documentation systems.
- Ability to obtain Public Trust clearance.
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college
- FAA project management experience.
- Project Management Professional Certification.