Leidos is seeking candidates for a Systems Integration Engineer for a mission critical program in Chantilly, VA. The Integration Engineer will apply technical knowledge and project management skills to integrate external programs with our services. The ideal candidate will enjoy learning new concepts and technologies, having a desire to take ownership for successfully integrating clients with our system and possess an active Top Secret level security clearance and be eligible for an SCI and willing to obtain a polygraph upon request.
- Leverage your technical experience to understand a client's functional goals and translate them into technical requirements. Expand your industry knowledge to include new concepts and technologies as our program evolves, and our client list expands
- Leverage your project management skills to manage a client's integration with us. Independently help clients identify the next steps to move their integration project forward. Reinforce SDLC best practices through a methodical approach to transition clients from development, test, into operational environments
- Use your communication skills to explain to clients how their systems can integrate with ours. Advise clients on recommended integration methods
- Using your attention to detail, follow standard procedures to configure our system to integrate with the client. Recognize when the client requires customizations to a standard solution
- Confirm the integration satisfies the client requirements by performing standard tests, investigating and troubleshooting as needed. Take ownership to troubleshoot integration issues until finding a resolution
- B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or a related discipline with 8-12 years of prior relevant experience or equivalent or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Demonstrated experience in system integration or software development, and experience integrating services from different systems
- Demonstrated experience collaborating independently with external clients, or across teams, to collect and translate requirements into actionable tasks
- Demonstrated experience performing software testing or validation procedures, improving the procedures as needed
- Demonstrated ownership of troubleshooting software issues, investigating root causes, and recommending fixes
- Demonstrated fluency using a command line interface to navigate Linux or Windows operating systems
- Demonstrated experience managing small projects; coordinating activities of an external group
- Demonstrated ability to learn and apply new concepts and technologies
- Strong problem-solving and excellent written and oral communication skills
Requires an active Top Secret security clearance upon hire and must meet SCI eligibility. Must be willing and able to obtain a polygraph within the customer's timeline after hire. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship is required.
- System administration skills in support of RHEL, SE Linux, Solaris, Windows, Apache, IIS
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle (SDLC), Scrum, and Agile processes
- Knowledge of Oracle Identity and Access Management (IdAM) suite, including OAM, OID, OVD, OHS
- Knowledge of authentication standards using OAuth, SAML, and PKI