Leidos has an exciting opportunity to support the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Environmental Management (EM) Oak Ridge Reservation Cleanup Contract (ORRCC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
The Department of Energy (DOE) Oak Ridge Reservation (ORR) was created in 1943 as part of the World War II Manhattan Project to support the development of the world's first atomic weapon. The ORR is comprised of three sites: (1) ORNL, (2) Y-12, and (3) East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP). Y-12 was originally created to enrich uranium; ORNL produced and separated plutonium, and ETTP produced highly enriched uranium. The ORRCC will continue environmental cleanup and decommissioning activities at the three sites.
- Contributes to the strategic planning process, including planning budgets and milestones to safely and securely execute the mission
- Estimating, WBS structure, and EVMS
- Manages all business and financial services
- Manages Project Control specialists that are matrixed to different organizations.
- Leads personnel performance management and succession planning
- Manages incentive fee administration, and state and local taxes
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field
- 10+ years of experience managing business functions for large organization with revenue >$500M per year or contracts valued at $200M+
- Security clearance at the Q or TS/SCI level
- Experience in managing projects - federal, commercial, and/or public
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some travel may be required
- Experience managing/supporting mission support work on large DOE Maintenance and Operations (M&O) or similar contracts
- Master's degree in a related field;
- MBA degree a plus
- Demonstrated experience promoting and enabling change within an organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering with client(s) that achieved measurable performance improvements
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with multiple customers and other site contractors
- Experience in incentive-based contracting