Job Requisition:IT Manager
Information Technology Manager
Leidos has an exciting opportunity to support the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Environmental Management (EM) Oak Ridge Reservation Cleanup Contract (ORRCC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
The Department of Energy (DOE) Oak Ridge Reservation (ORR) was created in 1943 as part of the World War II Manhattan Project to support the development of the world's first atomic weapon. The ORR is comprised of three sites: (1) ORNL, (2) Y-12, and (3) East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP). Y-12 was originally created to enrich uranium; ORNL produced and separated plutonium, and ETTP produced highly enriched uranium. The ORRCC will continue environmental cleanup and decommissioning activities at the three sites.
- Experience in providing infrastructure and operational leadership
- Ensure seamless operations between various infrastructure components in a complex architectural environment
- Provide technical leadership in operational policies and procedures
- Software applications management and cyber security
- Ensure infrastructure SLAs are being met and ensure action plans are in place to monitor KPIs
- Implement operational best practices to align with specific business needs
- Support security audits to ensure full FISMA compliance.
- Customer Service - works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills - be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
- Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree
- 10+ years of experience relevant experience
- Demonstrated experience in software applications management and cyber security
- Experience on contracts valued at $200M+
- Security clearance at the Q or TS/SCI level
- Experience in managing projects – federal, commercial, and/or public
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Familiarity with organizational change management
- Demonstrates a high degree of customer service and team work
- Some travel may be required
- Experience managing/supporting mission support work on large DOE Maintenance and Operations (M&O) or similar contracts
- Professional certifications such as ITILv, Cloud, CISSP, etc.
- Demonstrated experience promoting and enabling change within an organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering with client(s) that achieved measurable performance improvements
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with multiple customers and other site contractors
- Experience in incentive-based contracting
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technology Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.