Job Requisition:Integrated Work Planning Manager
Integrated Work Planning Manager
Leidos has an exciting opportunity to support the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Environmental Management (EM) Oak Ridge Reservation Cleanup Contract (ORRCC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
The Department of Energy (DOE) Oak Ridge Reservation (ORR) was created in 1943 as part of the World War II Manhattan Project to support the development of the world's first atomic weapon. The ORR is comprised of three sites: (1) ORNL, (2) Y-12, and (3) East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP). Y-12 was originally created to enrich uranium; ORNL produced and separated plutonium, and ETTP produced highly enriched uranium. The ORRCC will continue environmental cleanup and decommissioning activities at the three sites.
- Will lead planning and alignment activities
- Work in concert with the Project Management Organization and functional organizations to effectively plan strategic and tactical level execution plans to meet the environmental mission
- Continuously drive better business practices and increased value to the business through consistent measurement and improvement of key activities
- Responsible for the daily operations of the development and integration of project activities, monitoring the Integrated Master Schedule, and coordination of resources to support the mission
- Work with the technical and Enterprise Risk Management team to identify risk, and determine risk mitigation strategy.
- Create and manage communication plans to ensure adequate notification exists for all planned project tasks.
- Ensure standardization and scalability across processes, data and analytics.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8+ years of experience in project/program management, leading diverse cross-functional and cross-organizational teams, and resource loaded scheduling
- Experience on contracts valued at $200M+
- Demonstrated task work order scheduling and planning on large scale and complex contracts.
- Ability to operate independently, dynamically manage priorities, and thrive in a multi-disciplinary, highly collaborative team environment
- Experience in project management or leading diverse cross-functional (and cross-organizational) teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to effectively operate across organizational boundaries to establish consensus-based, multi-stakeholder plans
- Security clearance at the Q or TS/SCI level
- Experience in managing projects – federal, commercial, and/or public
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Some travel may be required
- Experience managing/supporting mission support work on large DOE Maintenance and Operations (M&O) or similar contracts
- Demonstrated experience promoting and enabling change within an organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering with client(s) that achieved measurable performance improvements
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with multiple customers and other site contractors
- Experience in incentive-based contracting
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management2000Civil
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.