Enterprise Risk Manager
Leidos has an exciting opportunity to support the Department of Energy (DOE) Office of Environmental Management (EM) Oak Ridge Reservation Cleanup Contract (ORRCC) in Oak Ridge, Tennessee.
The Department of Energy (DOE) Oak Ridge Reservation (ORR) was created in 1943 as part of the World War II Manhattan Project to support the development of the world's first atomic weapon. The ORR is comprised of three sites: (1) ORNL, (2) Y-12, and (3) East Tennessee Technology Park (ETTP). Y-12 was originally created to enrich uranium; ORNL produced and separated plutonium, and ETTP produced highly enriched uranium. The ORRCC will continue environmental cleanup and decommissioning activities at the three sites.
- Identify and evaluate business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Create and implement sustainable, documented infrastructure, processes and tools
- Use problem solving and critical thinking skills to quickly identify internal control deficiencies, evaluate their risk implications, and draw the appropriate conclusions with a view towards improvement of the business
- Conduct analysis of results and practices to identify enhancements to (or gaps within) methodology, process, adoption and quality
- Establish regular engagements with business and risk management areas and key stakeholders to provide transparency, partnership and collaboration
- Understand changes to the internal and external environment, business and regulatory, to evaluate and address, as needed, application to adherence monitoring and quality assurance
- U.S. Citizenship
- Bachelor's degree
- 8+ years in a risk management function
- Experience on contracts valued at $200M+
- Security clearance at the Q or TS/SCI level
- Experience in process improvement and managing projects - federal, commercial, and/or public
- Demonstrated experience leading enterprise risk management to identify and rank risks, drive prioritization of work decisions and mitigation/elimination of risks.
- Demonstrated experience interfacing with multiple customers and other site contractors
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written,
- Some travel may be required
- Experience managing/supporting mission support work on large DOE Maintenance and Operations (M&O) or similar contracts
- Professional certification in risk management, quality assurance, audit, or process management disciplines
- Demonstrated experience promoting and enabling change within an organization
- Demonstrated experience partnering with client(s) that achieved measurable performance improvements
- Experience in incentive-based contracting