The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Command Language Program Manager at Ft. Gordon, GA
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Develop and manage a robust Command Language Program encompassing soldiers of various Military Occupational Specialties, languages, dialects and skill levels.
- Track, direct and manage the execution of remedial, enhancement and Significant Language Training Events. Develop individual training plans and skills based training across all Command supported languages and intelligence disciplines.
- Develop and produce reoccurring and custom reports detailing proficiency levels, training and testing events. Ensure individual solider records are updated to include changes in pay, proficiency or other language related activities.
- BS and 2+ years of experience as a Command-level or INSCOM Major Subordinate Command CLPM, either as a civilian or through a military duty
- Graduate of ATRRS Class designator 00ZZ, Command Language Program Manager 40-hour Course taught at Monterey, California
- Knowledge of Army and INSCOM Language Management Systems, language acquisition and instructional programs, and crypto linguistic, interrogation, HUMINT, and counterintelligence operations
- Basic knowledge of DoD and U.S. Government intelligence agencies, doctrine, programs, policies, operations, methodology, governing laws, and governing regulations in order to successfully review, coordinate, and make recommendations regarding language training programs in support of intelligence operations
- General knowledge of etymology and comprehensive experience with adult language enhancement programs
- Native fluency in a foreign language
- Graduate of OR Military Language Instructor at the Defense Language Institute (DLI), Monterey California