The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Korean Language Instructor at Ft. Meade, MD
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Provide direct language instruction to assigned and attached personnel. Train using job related and general language materials designed to remediate, sustain, and enhance both mission language skills and global language skills. Develop language training curricula to meet training objectives.
- Utilize of a variety of media and training methods in the classroom, including satellite broadcasts, interactive video, computer assisted learning, language labs, mentoring programs, and live environment training opportunities.
- Execute intelligence related language training, meet requirements for course objectives and ensure approved methods are applied to achieve desired results. Provide input data and maintain database for students to facilitate local and strategic level reporting on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with Korean language.
- Knowledge of culture and military aspects of Korean language.
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- Minimum score of 3/3/3 proficiency on a DLPT or 3/3 on equivalent testing standard.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline.
- Previous language instruction experience.
- Experience instructing a military audience.
- Knowledge of ILR standards and application within language instruction methodologies.
- Native fluency in Korean language.