Leidos is seeking an experienced Navy Maritime Policy Expert to provide expert support on strategy, policy and technical solution development relative to ONI Nimitz participation in the overall Navy Maritime Intelligence Information program. The successful candidate will provide expert IT system engineering support required to meet transition and migration challenges.
An active TS/SCI is required for this position; all work is onsite in Suitland, MD.
- Provide senior consultancy support and advise Nimitz OIC on the latest Maritime Intelligence Information and Systems tasking, task management, design challenges, MIE business process, and technical change development and emerging issues.
- Assist in developing an internal requirements management program, a metrics program, governance plan and policy relating to Nimitz OIC functional requirements management, as well as, coordination of ONI's participating in collaborative Navy, DoD and Intelligence Community (IC) efforts.
- Provide information dissemination services, to include develop briefings, some facilitation and provide post-meeting information updates to flag officers and senior-level executives, or others as required.
- Agile/Scrum techniques shall be applied to MIE initiatives.
- BA/BS and 12+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of relevant experience.
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with IC, Inter-Agency, Naval intelligence, Fleet Intelligence current and strategic capabilities
- 5+ years of experience researching, developing, and coordinating plans and policy documentation
- Ability to conceptualize, discuss, and define Naval Intelligence Technology requirements base on all-source analyst business practices is highly desirable
- Scrum Master certified or willingness to achieve within six months
- Documented project manager experience (certification preferred)