The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Business System Analyst to work in our Warner Robins, GA, office, supporting the Automated Logistics Management Support System (ALMSS) which provides depot supply management for the U-2 and Distributed Common Ground Station (DCGS). Ideal candidates will have a solid understanding of Air Force/DoD supply chain management (AFSC 2S0X1 or equivalent) and be looking to expand their technical abilities under the direction of system subject matter experts in a project environment.
- Gathers project requests from stakeholders, analyzes and validates requirements, designs and authors documentation products, evaluates and incorporates approved changes to the requirements, and makes project team members aware of requirements and assists program manager in obtaining their commitment.
- Reviews requirements for testability, develops test data, establishes the test environment, executes tests, documents problems identified during formal testing, and develops test reports.
- Provide hands-on assistance, procedural guidance, and information analysis.
- Supports the discrepancy report (DIREP) process. Generate technical content specific to program updates for user manuals and coordinate final changes.
- Must possess or be able to obtain secret clearance.
- Must have BS degree and 2-4 years of prior relevant experience, or additional experience in lieu of degree.
- Must be able to work with minimal daily direction in a fast-paced, demanding, and fluid environment.
- Candidate must possess strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Candidate must be highly organized with great attention to detail.
- Exceptional written communication skills and interpersonal skills to frequently interact with all levels of the organization and external customers are essential.
Preferred Qualifications (not required):
- Knowledge of various DoD/USAF legacy logistics systems (ILS-S/SBSS, Discoverer, D035, D043, D200, etc.) is desired.
- Ability to create queries in structured query language (SQL) is a plus.
- Experience in an Agile software development.