The Enterprise Architect actively engages all Technical Leads and Architects across the program in order to develop and implement roadmaps and strategies across the IT Enterprise. This individual works closely with individuals to address Software implementation, Enterprise IT modernization, Data Center operations, and Cloud Services Adoption. The Enterprise Architect also works directly with customer clients and the Chief Engineer to understand and implement organizational constructs that support efficient program execution.
- Responsible for defining/creating Enterprise Technology Roadmaps and communicating architecture vision/roadmap to the customer and stakeholders.
- Drive collaboration across teams to ensure activities align with Enterprise IT vision
- Collaborate with teams to conduct trade studies that support architecture concepts for software and hardware, including capacity planning and for designing, developing, and analyzing software-based products and systems.
- Evaluate and recommend technologies, tools, and process to ensure successful delivery of highest quality products and cutting edge solutions that are scalable.
- Develop and/or maintain guiding documents, such as mission service transition plans and CONOPs.
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to program team members while encourage innovated solutions to complex system problems.
- Collaborate with government stakeholders and internal team to ensure product meets customer requirements and expectations.
- Support all aspects of the current and planned future state of the Core user capabilities: analytics, collaboration, enabling services, and search and discovery
- Establish customized processes that align to program goals and objectives, also actively promote and engage in process improvement initiatives.
- Proven expertise in architecting and designing solutions for large, complex software development projects, accounting for scalability, flexibility, performance, and security.
- Proven success with hands on development, prototype, trade-off and selection analysis, and evaluating of various technologies.
- Proficiency with Java/J2EE, Java Script, Angular 2+, JPA/ORM, REST/JAX/Soap Web Services, Weblogic, Oracle, PL/SQL, Maven, HTML, Junit, and Unix/Linux experience.
- Experience with Cloud adoption techniques and implementation
- Experience with Data Center Operations, including capacity planning and recapitalization efforts
- Extended experience with service oriented environment and best development practices.
- Superior knowledge of the fundamentals of iterative developments and applications of agile concepts and principles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and objectives
- Demonstrated Evidence of continuous learning of new business area, technology, and methodologies.
- Strong analysis, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
The position requires BS Degree and 12-15 years of prior relevant experience or Master and 10-13 years of prior relevant experience.
Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required for Position