Leidos is seeking an Intelligence Analyst to support a client's requirements in a challenging, dynamic setting located in the Washington Metropolitan Area. The position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance. The Intelligence Analyst position will entail the structured analysis of events and working to develop cutting edge processes and procedures in support of GEOINT modernization. Candidates will be expected to effectively interact with customer personnel at all levels within their organization in order to meet mission objectives. Experience analyzing events of national intelligence interest, manipulating various classified and open source databases and developing quantitative metrics and analyzing trends are key aspects of the position. The candidate will also aid in developing reports and providing data visualization. Candidate should be comfortable leading Multi-Int teams and have experience with GEOINT, SIGINT, and OSINT. Candidate will also be required to utilize advanced writing, editing, and listening skills to effectively convey multifaceted ideas. REQUIRED SKILLS:
- High School Diploma and at least 10 years of relevant intelligence analysis experience or equivalent relevant experience
- An ACTIVE TS/SCI Level Clearance and a willingness to obtain a Polygraph level clearance.
- General knowledge of the Intelligence Community
- Ability to perform administrative tasks, data searches, data input and retrieval
- Ability to develop target folders
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Knowledge of IC policies and procedures
- Ability to think and act quickly in high pressure environments
Bachelors Degree and 10-12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 8- 10 years of prior relevant experience.
"External Referral Eligible"