The Leidos Intelligence Group has a career opportunity on our prime contract in Annapolis Junction. Come work in our state of the art facility!
The Principal Software Engineer will join a high-visibility DoD/Intel program that provides software design, development, and component testing to an important customer in the cyber arena. More specifically, it has been the development contract for a major systems acquisition program within the one of the DoD's premier Cyberwarfare organizations to modernize the infrastructure used for managing its mission. This group of elite Cyber professionals is now focused on developing the next generation of cutting-edge Computer Network Operations (CNO) mission management capabilities.
The Principal Software Engineer will be responsible for full-stack development (front to back-end), as well as development of RESTful service endpoints. However, this position is in support of maintenance efforts. The Engineer will utilize Subversion, Nexus, Maven, Sonic, Oracle SQL, Tomcat, and Hibernate/JPA to accomplish tasks..
- An active TS/SCI with polygraph clearance is required for this position.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field and 15 or more years experience or Doctorate with 13 - 16 years of prior relevant experience.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience in programming and providing direction for the design and development of application software for complex systems, software testing as well as solving varied software related problems, and generating and reviewing software design for accuracy, completeness, and appropriateness in light of objectives, budget, and schedule.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of experience with programming using modern software environments.
Specific Technology Requirements for this position are:
- Java (6 years of experience)
- J2EE technology
- Experience with managing Confluence and JIRA pages is desired.
- Working in an Agile in environment