Leidos has a current job opportunity for a Network Service Provisioner at Scott AFB, IL.
Our customer, the Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA),provides, operates, and assures command and control of the Defense Information System Network (DISN) services to the warfighter, national leaders and other mission and coalition partners across the department of Defense (DoD) and national security organizations. This position will act on behalf of the customer to enter the critical service ordering information into DISA Storefront (DSF) database to generate Telecommunication Service Requests (TSR).
• Order services on behalf of the customer; input service requests into DISA Storefront (DSF).
• Provide customer outreach on all orders to ensure that the POC, location, and interface information is correct.
• Track orders to make sure all TSR's go through the approval process in a timely manner.
• Ensure all information (POC, location, & interface) are correct and formatted properly.
• Verify correct points of contact (POC) for each location through which the circuit traverses.
• Engage with the customer to resolve issues with incomplete or requirements are unclear.
• Reach out to stakeholders and facilitates approvals as necessary to ensure continual forward progress of the service request.
• High School diploma and 3+yrs. of overall related experience; Associates and Bachelor's degree, preferred.
• Understanding of DDOE or SharePoint order processing.
• Understanding of basic telecommunications and information technology terms and technology.
• Strong written and verbal communications, team building and collaboration skills.
• Currently possess an active Secret security clearance and be able to obtain and maintain a Top Secret security clearance.
• DoD-8570 IAT Level 2 baseline certification (Security+ CE or equivalent).