The Leidos Corporate Accounting team has an immediate opening for a Revenue Accountant in Tucson, AZ. This dynamic position interacts with various levels and departments throughout the organization and plays an integral role in the implementation of Revenue Recognition requirements per GAAP. The Revenue Accountant position requires excellent communication and analytical skills. The ideal candidate must be able to perform in a challenging and fast-paced team environment.PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review contract terms and scope of work to determine and properly document appropriate revenue recognition per GAAP and corporate policies.
- Analyze contract revenue and profit.
- Prepare revenue adjustments.
- Analyze contract fee fluctuations and communicate major drivers to program teams.
- Provide contract review support for various departments and management levels.
- Review Estimates at Completion (EACs).
- Provide internal and external audit support.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business (Accounting degree preferred) with 2+ years related experience, including revenue recognition
- Detail oriented with strong communication and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills including intermediate level experience with Microsoft Excel
- Deltek/Costpoint experience
- Hyperion experience
- Government Contracting experience
- Advanced Excel Skills
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 32,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to email@example.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.