At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself. We welcome your perspective and ideas, in order to foster collaboration and deliver world-class solutions. We look for solutions that not only transform businesses, but change the world.
As part of our company mission, we're dedicated to making the world a safer place. That starts with helping our customers in the Defense industry achieve their critical missions. From our airborne work with sensors alerting warfighters to what's over the next hill, to our autonomous maritime platforms protecting sea lanes and shores our dedicated Defense Group scientists and engineers are solving critical challenges across the globe. Defense capabilities including enterprise and mission IT, command and control, geospatial and data analytics, cybersecurity, operations support, logistics, and training serve a diverse set of customers including the U.S. Army, U.S. Air Force, U.S. Navy, the Defense Information Systems Agency, and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
The Defense Group within the Airborne Solutions Division currently has an opening for an Intelligence Analyst to work OCONUS in Bagram, Afghanistan in support of the SS-AISR program.
In this role, you will provide Special Security Support to the program ensuring compliance with the respective government directives, policies, and procedures. Additionally, you will coordinate with the Government to perform all aspects of the SCI Personnel Security Program to include, but not limited to, nomination interviews, validation of SCI access requirements, submission of investigative requests, conduct SCI security briefings; obtain signed NDA; and perform other related personnel security actions.
• Provide a briefing on local SCI security procedures to newly-arrived personnel and those receiving initial SCI indoctrination.
• Emphasize unauthorized disclosure awareness, management, and reporting during indoctrination and termination briefings and day-to-day security program execution.
• Conduct a continuing SCI security education training and awareness program to ensure all SCI-indoctrinated individuals are kept apprised of the requirements and guidelines for protecting SCI.
• Implement counterintelligence/insider threat/cyber security programs.
• Review and report derogatory information on SCI-indoctrinated personnel.
• Take appropriate action as required by applicable DoD personnel security regulations and customer guidance.
• Maintain appropriate accreditation documentation for each SCIF, communications system, and IS under customer's security cognizance.
• Demonstrate familiarity with customer policies DoDMs, DoDDs, ARs, DCIDs and ICDs.
• Ability to apply a basic knowledge of a professional discipline, the principles and techniques of inductive and deductive reasoning, and a subject-matter knowledge of either a geographical area or a functional area to the production of finished intelligence reports.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below.
-Requires a Bachelors degree and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6+ years of prior relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience allowed in lieu of a degree
-A current Top Secret/SCI level of clearance required
-Valid US passport for at least 3 years.
-Ability to read, write and speak English Familiar with basic computer skills
-Must be able to meet CENTCOM CRC medical minimum standards
-Must be able to meet deployment training minimum standards
-COMSEC Manager Experience
-Previous experience in the field environment
-Ability to multi-task in a complex and austere environment.
-Experience as part of an overseas military contingency deployment or in Afghanistan
-Experience with maintaining hand receipt accounts with local COMSEC office, knowledge of Simple Key Loader (SKL) operations, maintain COMSEC material control and assist with inventory.
-Must have experience in performing collection, production and dissemination of intelligence data.
-Experience performing CSSO and SCIF manager functions.
-This position, although based in Bagram, may require travel to other sites in-country. This travel may be temporary, or permanent, and assigned locations may change based on SS-AISR program mission requirements, and/or Program Manager's discretion.
-This progam/job is on a 60/60 rotation; you work 7 days a week, 12 hrs. per day, for 60 days, followed by 60 days off.
-Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline or management, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience.
• Experience in Industrial Security.
• Experience developing and implementing OPSEC plans.
• Knowledge of Access Control, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Closed Area construction.
• Knowledge of JPAS, eQIP, eFCL, ISFD, ICDs
• Knowledge of the Information System certification and accreditation processes / RMF / JSIG.
• Experience conducting investigations.
• Resourceful in solving problems and capitalizing on opportunities.
• Professional Certifications/Affiliations.