Leidos is seeking a Director of HR Data & Analytics who will be responsible for shaping, leading, and executing our Leidos HR analytics and data management strategy. An imperative priority for this role requires effective and persistent partnership with our Line HR and Line Management and Corporate HR leadership teams to ensure we deliver meaningful metrics, trends, key insights and detailed analyses in all areas of HR support and services.
This leader and their team will design analyses to accelerate the company's understanding of its employees and their dynamics, ultimately to steer key decisions we make towards developing the extraordinary workforce that drives our business.
• Lead and develop the Leidos HR Data & Analytics team members
• Support HR Line Leadership and Corporate Functions with credible and responsive data analytics support to include (but not limited to) analyzing workplace relations issues, turnover, rewards and incentives implications, benefits options, development needs, etc.
• Support HR and Line Leadership with assessing root causes, deriving hypotheses, and problem-solving for identified issues and concerns related to observed challenges and trends.
• Ensure Leidos deploys credible, scalable, and optimized HR Data Management support in the areas data maintenance, data privacy, data standardization, and data governance.
• Partner with Chief Information Office (CIO), Chief Information Security Office (CISO), and Chief Privacy Office (CPO) to ensure our strategy, roadmap, and execution of our People Analytics and Data Management scope are aligned with the Enterprise.
• Partner closely with other functional analytics teams at Leidos to inform their roadmap and vice-versa (for example, guiding the direction of what new data to collect, or what to measure/monitor in live dashboards)
• Design and execute analytical approaches to address key talent-related questions, balancing rigor and creativity with practicality to drive impact in generating knowledge and wisdom among key stakeholders
• Drive complex analytical projects that require the use of advanced quantitative methods on people and people-related data from multiple systems, and outside data sources
• Provide analytical coaching for analyst talent throughout HR&BP
• Inform the strategic direction of Leidos Data Analytics and Data Management product and services roadmap
• Create executive level presentations to bring out insights clearly and concisely
• Serve as Lead HR Analytics project manager in supporting important business activities such as M&A due diligence and integrations, major business pursuits, large incumbent captures, and approved/funded People Analytics investment projects.
• Strong and inspirational team leader
• Self-directed and has excellent analytical abilities
• Deep intellectual curiosity, creativity, comfort with ambiguity, and a natural ability to communicate effectively and establish relationships.
• BA/BS or equivalent experience with preference for Information Systems, Data Science, or related technical field.
• 12+ years of prior relevant experience in business intelligence, data mining, workforce analytics and market insights with a preference that at least 4 years has been at a leadership level.
• Generally has 7+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects
• Experienced and proficient in managing a virtual/geographically dispersed team.
• Experienced with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Alteryx, etc.
Final decision to hire is contingent upon compliance with all applicable Export and Sanction Laws.