No two career paths will ever look the same. At Leidos, we know the most talented and diverse IT and engineering professionals will always have a multitude of career choices; your time at Leidos will be a wise investment in your career and in yourself.
Our Civil business is helping to modernize and manage infrastructure, systems and controls, and cybersecurity for civilian agencies and commercial clients around the globe. With core competencies in information technology, energy and environment, complex logistics, and specialized engineering, we solve technical challenges and implement newfound efficiencies on a number of programs!
Leidos is looking for a high performing candidate to fill a position supporting the nation's nuclear deterrence mission with the National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) Office of Defense Programs as a program analyst. This position requires an experienced person with demonstrated program analysis expertise developed during engagement with Federal and/or Defense agencies. This is a full-time contractor-support position located on-site at the NNSA offices in Washington, DC.
• Analyze and evaluate data and information associated with nuclear weapon programs.
• Manage risks associated with the use, processing, storage, and transmission of information and the systems and processes used for those purposes.
• Develop and support senior management presentations for the federal program manager.
• Coordinate and manage program scope, funding, and schedules based on priorities and interdependences.
• Provide project technical support and analysis on behalf of the federal manager.
• Coordinate activities with internal and external organizations.
Required Clearance: Active DOE Q and/or DOD TS clearance
Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree.
• 2 to 4 years of experience with military or civilian programs that focus on technical systems or products.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exposure to and experience with communicating with executive level civilian or military management staff on complex technical issues.
• Facility with the Microsoft products (i.e., Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)