The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Senior All Source/DCGS-A Instructor at Camp Humphreys, South Korea.
INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multi-discipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Serve as the senior subject matter expert who facilitates execution of brigade level intelligence certification events encompassing the Decisive Action Training Environment (DATE), Mission Rehearsal Exercises, and other specialized exercises as required.
- Provide liaison and direct support to the INSCOM Brigade Commander and Senior Intelligence Officer (SIO) responsible for generating an operational environment for unit training exercises, assisting and mentoring in the overall planning and delivery of the exercise.
- In conjunction with conventional force maneuver and other war fighting function planners, coordinate, integrate, synchronize, and prepare doctrinally and grammatically correct exercise control products. Documents include, but are not limited to, intelligence portions of operation orders (OPORDs), warning orders (WARNORDS), fragmentary orders (FRAGORDs), scenario scripted events, Combat Instructions, and other tactical and exercise control intelligence related products.
- Assist in providing the necessary military direction and guidance within which the Brigade will conduct the intelligence components of its planning. Assist the HICON in issuance of orders and collecting appropriate reports from the training unit in the execution of planning and training. Assist in maintaining the integrity of the scenario, ensuring synchronization between the HICON and O/C/T during staffing processes and exercise execution.
- During CTC and major exercises, serve as the intelligence representative in a replicated HICON element, as well as advising intelligence Soldiers serving in similar HICON roles. Monitor programmed lifecycle requirements, develop purchase requirements and costs, attend meetings with contract equipment maintainers, and assist with packaging and shipping of equipment.
- Provide business executive support in linking Program Objective Memorandum (POM) and Budget Planning with Budget Execution and Control. Support the development, coordination and governance management of Request for Change (RFC's) and Engineering Change Proposal (ECPs) requirements documents.
- Minimum 2 years as an instructor on the DCGS-A system
- Minimum of 6 years of experience as an All-Source analyst
- Graduate of the Army Basic Instructor Course (ABIC) or equivalent
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- Minimum of a 2 year degree
- 5 years of military experience serving in an All-Source-related mission
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline