Leidos is looking for an experienced Identity and Access Management (IdAM) Systems Engineer to contribute to the deployment and maintenance of an IdAM solution to serve as a comprehensive Identity as a Service (IDaaS) platform for our federal government client. As an IdAM Systems Engineer, you will be responsible for working closely with Federal leadership to define, implement, deploy and maintain an IDaaS platform that supports both internal and external user identity and access management functionality.
As a member of the Identity and Access Management (IAM) solutions team, you will:
- Design, develop and maintain a comprehensive IDaaS solution based on the Okta (identity and access management) platform.
- Have experience in identity access management and governance, to include single sign on, identity federation, enterprise directory architecture and design, and resource provisioning; Okta preferred.
- Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
- Understand complex business and information technology management processes
- Responsible to install, integrate and deploy Okta products in client environments.
- Communicate to clients and partners aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Work with the Identity Access Management team to continue making enhancement to the Identity Access Management program.
- Work closely with development teams to perform User management, group management and Password management requests.
- Create and maintain Identify Access Management metrics.
- Document various system access for all Users to store in a centralized repository (CMBD)
- Support efforts regarding audit findings, adherence to compliance and organizational change.
- Responsible for working to resolve Okta system issues escalated within the service level agreement.
- Ability to create, and modify CONOPS, and Standard Operating Procedure documents
- Experience in OKTA IAM.
- Requires Bachelor's Degree in a technical or related field and 4 to 8 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 3 to 5 years of prior relevant experience. Equivalent years of experience may substitute for a degree.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance
- 5+ years working with Identity and Access Management platforms
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a complex, fast paced environment
- Detailed knowledge of the Okta platform