This position will work in a fast paced environment as part of the Workplace Security Team and will be based in Reston, VA. This position will work under the guidance and supervision of senior staff located in San Diego, CA. Primary duties will include administration, troubleshooting and repair of multiple enterprise level Software House C*CURE automated access management and intrusion detection/monitoring systems. These systems span across the continental US and are dedicated to protecting corporate assets as well as classified materials and enable Leidos to meet and exceed federal government regulations in support of classified contracts.
The successful candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a team mentality. Customer service, attention to detail and technical troubleshooting skills are all critical to this position.
Normal duty hours will take place during normal daytime business hours, but infrequent after hours and weekend support may be required.
- Administration of 2 independent enterprise level C*CURE systems to include:
o Management of cardholder records and access levels
o Programming and testing of hardware configurations for access control and alarm systems of varying size and complexity
o Maintenance of hardware and software systems, to include troubleshooting and expedient resolution
o Coordination with security vendors for Security System installation support and troubleshooting
- Support and maintenance of a multi-site digital video recording system
- Administration and support of multiple MS Windows terminal servers serving client users across the continental US.
- Administration of a virtualized high availability platform
- Development of security system designs
- Obtaining quotes from vendors
- Support of the Leidos Security Operations Center, a UL 2050 certified National Industrial Monitoring Station
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 2 years' experience required. Degree may be waived for equivalent experience.
- Must be a US Citizen and eligible to obtain a TS/SCI Security Clearance.
- Ability to manage complex tasks with little supervision
- Well-developed technical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer Service skills
- Familiarity with government and industry security requirements, to include JAFAN 6/9, ICD 705, NISPOM, and UL 2050.
- Familiarity with Software House CCURE security management software
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and climb a step ladder.
- Personal transportation for travel to nearby locations within the DC metro area
- Active TS/SCI Security Clearance
- Experience with MS Active Directory
- Experience with firewall administration
- Security industry, information security or network certification - Physical Security Professional (PSP), Cisco Certified Network Administrator (CCNA), Security+, Network+, Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), etc.
- Network administration experience and exposure to network security principles.