Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
Leidos is seeking an Intermediate Software Developer to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK.
Successful candidates will support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide technical support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include: FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, FSS, Common Software, BCCS, TSI, GCCS-A, TS3, TDI, CPI2, DCO, TDM, COE v3, CPCE, Command Web, DDS, CPOF, GCCS-A; SICPS and MIP/ACIS as well as the US Army's FIRES Family of Systems including: AFATDS, JADOCS, FOS, FF-Q37, FF-Q36, Centaur LWTFDS, PVM, MMS-P, PFED, LCMR Q50, AN/TQP-53 and LCMR Q49.
- Designs, develops, and maintains software for a variety of engineering applications. Works with analysts to understand their analytic or interface requirements. Develops tools and interfaces.
- Designs, develops, and tests operating systems-level software, compilers, and network distribution software applications.
- Sets operational specifications and formulates and analyzes software requirements.
- Designs embedded systems software.
- Key tasks include sprint development and execution support; SW development (code/unit test); unit integration and test
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or engineering discipline
- 2 year of functional software experience with C/C#/C++ and/or Java; Linux OS
- Willing to travel up to 10% CONUS to support operational requirements
- Currently possess an active Secret clearance
Advanced Degree is desirable
Understanding and experience in the complete life-cycle of the software in military systems ADA code base development/understanding a strong plus
Familiarity with CECOM Software Engineering Center Post Production Software Sustainment (PPSS) processes a plus