Leidos is a FORTUNE 500 company bringing a mix of innovative technology and sector expertise to customers in the national security, engineering, and the health industries.
Leidos is seeking a Journeyman Budget Analyst to support Post Production Software Support (PPSS) and Post Deployment Software Support (PDSS) engineering and technical services to the CECOM Software Engineering Center Mission Command Division based in Aberdeen MD with operations located at both Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD and Ft. Sill/Lawton, OK.
Successful candidates will support our customer in creating capabilities and providing technical services and subject matter expertise in Mission Command, Fires and C2 Maneuver systems. You will provide administrative support to the Family of Tactical and Strategic Mission Command systems to include: FBCB2, JCR, JBC-P, FSS, Common Software, BCCS, TSI, GCCS-A, TS3, TDI, CPI2, DCO, TDM, COEv3, CPCE, Command Web, DDS, CPOF, GCCS-A; SICPS and MIP/ACIS as well as the US Army's FIRES Family of Systems including: AFATDS, JADOCS, FOS, FF-Q37, FF-Q36, Centaur LWTFDS, PVM, MMS-P, PFED, LCMR Q50, AN/TQP-53 and LCMR Q49.
- Performs a variety of budgetary functions implementing the organization's budgetary program, policies, and procedures.
- Develops, formulates and revises the program's budget.
- Responsible for developing estimates for pay and benefits, travel and other resource elements.
- Manages assigned program in accordance with funding limitations.
- Consolidates the accuracy of budget data estimates by the use of statistical techniques, e.g., extensions, averages, trend analysis of historical data.
- Monitors and tracks billings and payments for assigned program.
- Verifies that billings and payments occur on a timely basis.
- Takes appropriate follow-up action.
- Specific areas of responsibility include: Cost & Schedule Management, Program Budget Management and Reporting and Project Control
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Accounting
- 7 years of relevant experience in a budgetary or accounting role
- Currently possess an active SECRET Clearance
Familiarity with DOD/US Army contracting, budgeting and accounting processes and tools a plus